end of an era.....girls night......sweet cousins
In 2002 I swore that I would never join eHarmony. I said to my friends, "isn't that like saying God can't bring people together himself?" Well, 7 years later it was November 2009, I was turning 30, and the price was good. So I joined. Friends, you would think that I had three eyes or two noses by how little success I have had on this thing. So this week I decided - no more eHarmony. If God has someone for me, so be it. But I am no longer spending money every month to both feel badly about myself and to try to take it into my own hands.
In other news....I am so grateful for these Winston friends! They are so fun! And I love that Winston attempts to get young professionals together at least once a week.
My uncle is the Athletic Director for Liberty University, whose women's basketball team just won the Big South conference championship! They were in High Point last weekend and I spent an evening with them. These cousins are so sweet and are growing up way too fast.
In other news....I am so grateful for these Winston friends! They are so fun! And I love that Winston attempts to get young professionals together at least once a week.
St pattys day party
My uncle is the Athletic Director for Liberty University, whose women's basketball team just won the Big South conference championship! They were in High Point last weekend and I spent an evening with them. These cousins are so sweet and are growing up way too fast.


Comments
Post a Comment