speaking of dreams
Today our country remembers a man that dreamed for something bigger than himself. When asked the question "what is your dream?", I saw a child write this today.
What a wonderful dream! After seeing racism, experiencing racism, and being disgusted at racism, this is a dream that makes my heart melt. The simplicity of a child's heart echoes with a deeper need of human beings.
My dream is that I will combat racism when I see it personally, that I will have wisdom in responding to situations in which I am judged based on race, and that I can show the love of Christ that has been so graciously given to me.

What a wonderful dream! After seeing racism, experiencing racism, and being disgusted at racism, this is a dream that makes my heart melt. The simplicity of a child's heart echoes with a deeper need of human beings.
My dream is that I will combat racism when I see it personally, that I will have wisdom in responding to situations in which I am judged based on race, and that I can show the love of Christ that has been so graciously given to me.
Comments
Post a Comment