mantra

Every year I try to think of a mantra for the year...some kind of rhyme to get the year going. Sometimes they relate to singleness - of course. Like "2008, the year to date." Laugh if you will!
Last year it was "Divine 2009." I thought of several for 2010. "Life begins in 2010." "2010 the year to be thin." "2010, the year to meet men!" Hahaha. Okay, so only God knows what the year will really look like for me. But....I definitely have goals. I want to exercise every day. Pilates, walking, running, just something active. I want to find a women's Bible study group again. I want to be living in a different place come fall so that I can finally host people at my own place again. 'Cause I LOVE hosting parties! And....if 2010 were to become the year to meet men......let's just say that I wouldn't be at all opposed. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)