got to be kidding
All I can say about this past week is "you've got to be kidding me."
First of all, the weather. Highs in the 20s. Lows in the teens. Seriously? Are we in Pennsylvania? And I'm sure that people in the north are asking "are we in canada?" This arctic blast is pretty miserable. My brother went back to Appalachian and apparently had to park at the bottom of the mountain because the road to his mountain house was too icy. Seriously? My mom gets the mom of the CENTURY award for helping him move in. Because she LOVED it! =)
In the midst of this cold, my car window decided that it wanted to fall down inside the door and stay out of the cold. So guess who has ridden around all weekend with arctic air in the face? Yep. To the window, I say, "Can I trade places with you?" My ears and hands have a about had it.
I also have never been more surprised at human nature. I literally heard a 21-year-old say out loud "who are they to say that promiscuity is a negative thing?" Today I was yelled at by a stranger so badly that I didn't whether to bust out sobbing, laugh, or start screaming. In all, not a great weekend......but I am now off to sleep and plan on sleeping as late as I can!
Bon nuit, blogger world.
First of all, the weather. Highs in the 20s. Lows in the teens. Seriously? Are we in Pennsylvania? And I'm sure that people in the north are asking "are we in canada?" This arctic blast is pretty miserable. My brother went back to Appalachian and apparently had to park at the bottom of the mountain because the road to his mountain house was too icy. Seriously? My mom gets the mom of the CENTURY award for helping him move in. Because she LOVED it! =)
In the midst of this cold, my car window decided that it wanted to fall down inside the door and stay out of the cold. So guess who has ridden around all weekend with arctic air in the face? Yep. To the window, I say, "Can I trade places with you?" My ears and hands have a about had it.
I also have never been more surprised at human nature. I literally heard a 21-year-old say out loud "who are they to say that promiscuity is a negative thing?" Today I was yelled at by a stranger so badly that I didn't whether to bust out sobbing, laugh, or start screaming. In all, not a great weekend......but I am now off to sleep and plan on sleeping as late as I can!
Bon nuit, blogger world.
Comments
Post a Comment