Reasons that I am a dork.....
Random Revelations this week.....
The "Dan Rather" on the Board of Trustees here at the college who gave funds in honor of his wife.....is NOT the Dan Rather of CBS News. It would have been nice if someone had clarified this ELEVEN years ago!! Oy.
Instead of the Wendy's that is approximately 2 miles away, I have been traveling for a year now to the one six miles away. Yeeeaaahhhhh. Super dork. Now my taco salads will taste even better.
Every time I visit a new church, I sit there daydreaming about having my wedding there! Am I the only one that does this?? I probably am....and therefore a dork. =)
The "Dan Rather" on the Board of Trustees here at the college who gave funds in honor of his wife.....is NOT the Dan Rather of CBS News. It would have been nice if someone had clarified this ELEVEN years ago!! Oy.
Instead of the Wendy's that is approximately 2 miles away, I have been traveling for a year now to the one six miles away. Yeeeaaahhhhh. Super dork. Now my taco salads will taste even better.
Every time I visit a new church, I sit there daydreaming about having my wedding there! Am I the only one that does this?? I probably am....and therefore a dork. =)
You are hilarious! I love your Brookie-isms!
ReplyDelete