Juice Plus!


Did you know that it is recommended that adults eat between 9-13 fruits and vegetables every day?? Pretty difficult to do on a regular basis. Its also pretty expensive too, especially if you are cooking for one.

Did you know that fruits and vegetables are chocked full of the nutrients we need to fight cancer? to fight heart attacks and stroke?? Pretty amazing to think that God has provided for us the tools to live long and healthy lives RIGHT HERE and we often do not make it a priority to eat them. I know that I am the worst. I would rather have french fries any day.

What you may not know is that there is a product out there that provides natural fruits and veggies in a capsule form to help adults everywhere get the nutrients that they need to be truly healthy. You also may not know that I am a distributor for this product! Some of you might laugh because you know that in the past I have been the worst about my food choices. For two years I have been using this product - and more diligently for six months - and I can attest to the benefits. I am down to 2 cokes a day from 5. I always enjoyed veggies but now I love them, in addition to treating myself to fries every so often. I can tell a difference in my skin (less redness) and hair (not as dry). More than all that, I feel good knowing that my organs are getting what they need each day, even when I am not able to always give it in food form.

Juice Plus is completely natural, and has been researched and proven by top doctors like Dr. Sears in California. I highly recommend it to all of my friends and family, because I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is a God send. If you read all of the way through this and you are interested in it for yourself (or your children - they have delicious gummies for kids!) then check out the web site at http://www.juiceplus.com/+bb17694 and let me know if you want to place an order.


Here's to our health!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!