4th of July

Happy (belated) 4th everyone! Gotta love three day wekends, hot dogs, and fireworks! I am such a family oriented person, and spent most of my weekend with the family at my mom's new backyard pool. She is a party nut, and had these fun star floats that we all raced around the pool in. We also played intense water volleyball, during which I scared quite a few friends by being so competitive. Yikes. I miiiigght need to work on that. Ha! It was a great weekend.
My favorite part of the weekend was the fireworks show at the Charlotte Knights baseball game. WBT 1110 puts on the best show in the whole city out there, and I really appreciated that they also unashamedly incorporated patriotic songs like "God Bless America" into their entertainment portion. And the music during the fireworks show was amazing. Anytime the theme song from "Robin Hood Prince of Thieves" is used in a medley....I melt! (I know, I'm strange).

Comments
Post a Comment