July Highlights

July 2009 Highlights

Girls Trip to Charleston

I have known Heather since we were 10 at Calvary Church, and Annie since high school at Providence. Even though Heather went to a different high school, we merged groups from our two schools for spring break 98 in hilton head. The three of us have been a tight unit ever since. We hadn't all been together since Annie's wedding in 2005, so this trip was a golden opportunity to catch up!

Here's a toast to Annie's first weekend away since having a baby, and 11 years of the trio.

Seafood on the waterfront is priceless.
So is having a great photographer, which our dazed waiter was NOT!



Visit from my CAC High Schoolers!

One of my favorite high school students from Charlotte (Andrea) is actually here at Salem this summer for Governors School. She is such a sweet girl and it has been so much fun being able to see her this summer. She is the one that dressed up like me in 07 for Halloween - crutches, "Church at Charlotte" tshirt, and coke in hand. Hilarious! A big group of CAC students her age came to visit her this past Sunday, and I crashed their party and had a BLAST! I miss them so incredibly much. I kept telling them that my life in Winston would be complete if they and their families lived up here with me!

Andrea and I at Main Hall after one of our lunches.

With the crew at the Salem fish pond this past Sunday!








Comments

  1. How good to see pictures of you and Heather!! I miss both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!