Random thoughts

Here are my random thoughts for this week:

No, I've never been blond!
I can't tell you how many times people have said to me "weren't you a blond when I met you?" Ummm, no. I wish. I have never in my entire life been a blond. Maaayyybeee strawberry blond in September after being in the sun all summer. It just cracks me up to hear people say that!

Pottery Barn ain't got nothing on Goodwill!
My wonderful mom just helped me once again at my apartment and refinished a Goodwill dresser for me. Not to brag (ok, maybe to brag on HER!), but it looks straight out of Pottery Barn. And only cost $60. Sweeeet. I will never pay full price at Pottery Barn. But I will forever be grateful to PB for the ideas. And to my mom for being my interior designer.

Full House reunion movie?? LOST in theaters?
As much as I loved all of the TGIF shows, a Full House movie? Really? Maybe if the original cast came back I'd want to see a reunion special. But...they're talking about picking up where the show left off with new actors. It just will not sell. Or will it?
I want to hereforth announce my absolute support of whoever the Twitter guy is that is trying to get ABC to have LOST shown in movie theaters. Oh my goodness, it would be amazing! It's like a movie anyway, so why not thrown in the huge screen and butter popcorn?? I would definitely pay up to $20 to see the series finale next year in a theater.

Special note for single people....
Just in case any single people out there were wondering if telling your crush that you have their phone number memorized is attractive....it's not. An awesome single friend of mine just had a guy say to her "so your number is still ...., right?" Any chance that my friend would say yes to a date went totally out the window by the utter creepiness of this unfortunate disclosure. Friends - don't admit those random details that your amazing memory just happens to remember. At least not until you're "officially" dating that person. Yes, it shows your interest. But it makes you seem like a stalker. Leave the stalking to your use of Facebook!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!