Coke Hierarchy!



This past week I locked myself out of my car, which is always sooo not fun. But it was made worse by the fact that I had JUST gone to get lunch and a large, ice cold coke. Not a big deal, you might say. Well.....let me just tell ya. Nothing is better than a coke on ice! My friends have always laughed at my coke hierarchy, and some people even asked about it this past week. So, here we go! Now you will understand why the fountain coke that was melting in the car was a brief tragedy!

1) Fountain coke over ice! Most definitely the best, especially that first one of the day. Ahhh.
2). Can of coke over ice.
3). Plastic bottle over ice. (Are you catching the importance of the ice???)
4). Glass bottle over ice.
4). 2 Liter over ice. Tends to go flat, so not as ideal.
5). Cold can
6). Cold bottle

What is never acceptable is coke from a 2-liter with NO ice. Honestly, any of it without ice is not as good. The ice dilutes the sugar! Very important for hydration.

Now, I'm not a Pepsi fan but I will drink it if I HAVE to in restaurants that made the horrific decision to choose Pepsi as their vendor. I know that I go against everything North Carolinian by saying that, but Pepsi just doesn't have the same punch. By the way - I want all other Coke fanatics out there to know that McDonalds is hereby a rockstar corporation by offering ANY SIZE COKE (soda) FOR $1. Seriously genius!! They've certainly got my $5 a week.

(one more thing....I promise that my mind also focuses on things of a much deeper nature than this coke hierarchy. Such as Iranian elections and North Korean nuclear weapons. And my brother stationed in Iraq).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!