Random thoughts for this week:
Sometimes the best vacations are simply lounging at home with no schedule.
When it is 9:10 pm and there is still a hint of sunlight, my soul is happy.
Girls communicate better through social media than guys. Hands down.
Some people say that singleness happens when we aren't relying on God and becoming the person He wants us to be. Um, sorry, but people get married all the time who we could say are not "where God would want them to be." I choose to believe that God is growing me as a person and also my future husband, and that it is not some kind of reward or punishment system. And quite frankly, single people have more available time than the married ones. So, I choose during this time to say to God "use me where you need me. I'm yours." I want the Lord to use me to move mountains.
Some people say that singleness happens when we aren't relying on God and becoming the person He wants us to be. Um, sorry, but people get married all the time who we could say are not "where God would want them to be." I choose to believe that God is growing me as a person and also my future husband, and that it is not some kind of reward or punishment system. And quite frankly, single people have more available time than the married ones. So, I choose during this time to say to God "use me where you need me. I'm yours." I want the Lord to use me to move mountains.
Comments
Post a Comment