Girl Chat
Here's the deal with true "girl chat." It can last for seven hours and still not be finished. It can pick right back up after a year as if no time at all has passed. It is genuine, empathetic, and intimate. It is a sign of true friendship. I am richly blessed by these two girlfriends. Melissa is a missionary in Costa Rica who has three weeks back in the states, Tiffany is finishing her "pharmD" at UNC, and they came to spend time with me on Friday night! We sat on the patio of my favorite downtown Winston-Salem restaurant, continued talking over frozen yogurt, and then curled up in my den to talk for two more hours (until we literally forced Tiffany to start her drive back to Chapel Hill at 11:00 pm - crazy lady! love her). Hopefully it will not be another year before the three of us can visit!! One of these days I MUST get down to Costa Rica. Thanks, Melissa and Tiffany, for coming to see me!!! Love you both!

I'm glad I finally read your blog to see my face! Haha, see you soon!
ReplyDelete