Turkey and Interstate 2010

First stop.....Chapel Hill!  Thanksgiving lunch with the Downing clan, my mom's family!
Thanksgiving birthday cousin!

The cuzzes! 


With our sweet Weesie! Youngest 84 year old I've ever met!
Next stop.....Greenville to spend one night with Weesie, and to make sure the painters did NOT paint her house this color!!

Then......to Bristol for my cousin Dan's wedding! A quick but fun reunion with the Barber clan!

My new and first 1st-cousin-once-removed.  I fell in love!!
Final stop, Winston-Salem, to spend some more time with my grandparents and dad's side of immediate family.  We stayed in one of the guest houses at Salem, and I was able to show my grandparents around my campus, apartment and office.  So fun, and a nice reprieve before tackling my grad school final paper!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!