Go Deacons! (or Tigers??)

My Winston ladies and I went to the Wake/Clemson game in November.  While I have no allegiance to college teams, I definitely have gotten into Wake football living in Winston-Salem.  HOWEVER.....this season has been terrible!  Players are young (and terrible), none of the games are sold out (terrible!), and the fans who show up are subdued (therefore the feel of the games is terrible).  It's so sad!  So at this Clemson game, it was a little easy to switch sides. I know, I'm awful.  But my friend Mary Beth went to Clemson, and we had fun learning the Clemson cheers. People sitting around us didn't know what to think, because I would join in with the Clemson cheers, and then shout out "Go Deacs" 10 seconds later, ha!  Clemson fans are pretty incredible.  If I had been a prospective student, I would definitely have chosen Clemson!

My delicious Coke Cake for my birthday! Thanks, Mary Beth!



Clemson's Sea of Orange

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!