the rest of February
February is my third busiest month of the year, which equals total exhaustion. But....these moments made me smile!
Last minute family get together last Friday night!
Blair and Matthew drove in from Nashville for his brother's bday, Christopher surprised us from Appalachian, so I drove in at the last minute for dinner at my cousin's restaurant at Stonecrest called Boneheads!
Work is so much better when a friend is there with you!
Abby and I worked a student leadership conference for both of our colleges this past Saturday.
I went with my friend Esther to pick up her new puppy! How cute is he? At first she named him "Drywall" because he destroyed her bathroom. But now his true name is "Mellow." It fits.
Outside my office window. I am addicted to the sky.....clouds, colors, sunsets, rainbows, all of it. When I see hues that catch my eye, I have to photograph it. Believe it or not, this sky was actually kind of spooky. Tornado-ish. Yet still made me smile? Yep.




How neat your office looks out at those pretty buildings right now!!
ReplyDelete