Blizzard Mountain

I don't know how he does it.  But my brother Christopher has dealt with the coldest/snowiest winter Boone has had in like 80 years.  He just moved into a mountain house off campus - I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into this winter!  It was definitely an adventure to visit him two weeks ago , but I would do anything for this guy! And I really did have a fun day.
 This is the road. See the snow? Unless you have 4 wheel drive, you aren't driving up the hill. We don't.
 
See those cars? One of those is mine. That's the bottom of the hill. My brother does this EVERY DAY. 
I thought the hill was going to kill me.  Mostly because it had 15 inches of packed snow on it. 


And THIS basically makes it worth it! His awesome mountain rental with 4 amazing roommates. 

The great view from their front deck!

Love this guy so much! 

Christopher and Mom 

So how much fun is this?? One of my former small groupers in the youth group back in Charlotte dates my brother's best friend! I adore getting to see my Tay when I see my Christopher!!


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so jealous of your brother!! Boone, snow, and a mountain house?!?! Must be the life! Glad yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't beleive all the snow! How fun, he'll never forget this college experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!