Mr. Belding!
Shout out to all generation x'ers! "Mr Belding" is still around! And doing karaoke on college campuses.
NACA (National Association of Campus Activities) hosted their south regional conference here in Winston-Salem this weekend. Last night I was watching the showcase presentations by several artists and all of sudden "Mr Belding" came out on stage to do a karaoke performance!! Hilarious! After the showcase I found him for a picture....I was so starstruck! How many episodes of "Saved By the Bell" have I watched? He really is a nice guy. He noticed my name tag and immediately called me by name. We talked for a few minutes and then took a picture. I actually felt kind of bad for him that his life now consists of leading karaoke on college campuses.....but he seems happy. So, I say, good for him! I guess there isn't a huge market for former TV high school principals. And no....Zach and Slater didn't come with him.....sigh. Former teenage heartthrobs aren't limited to college karaoke. =)
NACA (National Association of Campus Activities) hosted their south regional conference here in Winston-Salem this weekend. Last night I was watching the showcase presentations by several artists and all of sudden "Mr Belding" came out on stage to do a karaoke performance!! Hilarious! After the showcase I found him for a picture....I was so starstruck! How many episodes of "Saved By the Bell" have I watched? He really is a nice guy. He noticed my name tag and immediately called me by name. We talked for a few minutes and then took a picture. I actually felt kind of bad for him that his life now consists of leading karaoke on college campuses.....but he seems happy. So, I say, good for him! I guess there isn't a huge market for former TV high school principals. And no....Zach and Slater didn't come with him.....sigh. Former teenage heartthrobs aren't limited to college karaoke. =)
Comments
Post a Comment