more 30ths!
Katherine was my freshmen year roommate at Salem! We met in high school doing state level student council, then roomed together at Salem for one year, but blocked rooms side by side every year after that. My favorite memory with her at Salem was hanging out late night in our Babcock room, getting scared by our sink coming on by itself (oh yes) and running down the hall to our friends room. =) My other favorite memory of her in college was all of our Fall Fest skits in which she always played our Dean of Students. She is hilarious and always the life of the party, that's for sure!
Since I've moved to Winston, Katherine has made my life here so much fun! It has been so fun to reconnect with her and be able to hang out (as much as possible with my insane schedule and her business trips to Dallas). She'll call me up at 11:00 and say "wanna grab a glass of wine?" Ummm, sure! Ha! I love all of our late night conversations and "vent sessions!" =) And I love that we are both night owls. She is a great friend!
Happy Birthday, MONT!

Since I've moved to Winston, Katherine has made my life here so much fun! It has been so fun to reconnect with her and be able to hang out (as much as possible with my insane schedule and her business trips to Dallas). She'll call me up at 11:00 and say "wanna grab a glass of wine?" Ummm, sure! Ha! I love all of our late night conversations and "vent sessions!" =) And I love that we are both night owls. She is a great friend!
Happy Birthday, MONT!
Comments
Post a Comment