2012

What in the world have I been up to in the last four months of 2012? Trying to survive, basically!! Seriously, y'all. My heart, brain, and emotions are about ready for life to slow down just a tiny bit. This was the first (and last) summer that I will ever take summer school classes. I am taking two classes again this fall in the midst of my usual insanity at work. I am babysitting on the side so as to not take out as many loans for grad school. I will be honest with you.....I am deeply physically and emotionally tired. But enough of that....life is not bad! I have a wonderful job, an apartment I love, an amazing family, and more friends than a girl deserves! Since early July, this is what I have been up to.....

Enjoying the BEACH, LAKE, MOUNTAINS!





Enjoying family! 



Enjoying Winston-Salem! 







Enjoying amazing friends! 



Grad School, Grad School, Grad School  









Enjoying the fun of my job! 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!