Too old for this.......

By "this," I mean the following:
  • Having to stay up past 11:00 pm, if I have to be up at 7:00 am. 
  • Pulling all nighters that involve pondering critical theory in adult education. 
  • Having my brain "on" for 18 hours a day. 
Thankfully, not every day is like this.  Most often, if I have to be up past 11:00 pm, I don't have to be awake at 7:00 am.  And I don't pull all nighters every week. But November and December as a grad student and working professional quite honestly suck.  I'm mentally D-O-N-E.  Two more weeks. Not sure if I can make it. It's questionable.  I'd appreciate prayers galore.  Oh, and if you want to celebrate with me with a glass of wine in December, it would be pretty fantastic.

I leave you now, for I have to get back to my reverse psychology rant....."Sleep is overrated. Sleep is overrated.  I am NOT TIRED. I am NOT TIRED."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)