first of the 30ths!
Tonight I celebrated the first of several 30th birthday parties this fall! Jenn is one of my best friends and I love her dearly. Tonight was her dinner out and the actual party is Friday. I cannot imagine what college would have been like without her! We traveled with friends all over the country while in college - a summer in California, spring break to new orleans, holden beach with my family for easter, and many more. She is married and it is her daughter Savannah that I mention so much on my blog. They are my Winston family and I just adore them. Hopefully my job will settle down this fall and I can see them more than I have been lately.

Oh my, it is hard to believe how close to 30 we are. I think I've been in denial! You can hardly mention it to people older or they think we're crazy, but this is the first birthday in my life I feel a twinge of resistance to! :) Erin
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness, me too, Erin! I'm so in denial that mine is coming next month. I could just sob. =((
ReplyDelete