What's Up Wednesday (April edition)
Happy Wednesday, y'all. Time for another round of the monthly Wednesday catch-up!
(Post inspired by shullfamilyblog.blogspot.com)
What I am eating this week:
I eat Mac and Cheese no less than two times per week. Sometimes it's from Panera Bread, sometimes blue box, and most often Golden Corral take-out. I can just see my 8 readers judging me right now. It's okay, I stand very affirmed in my cheesy pasta choices! Tonight, I ordered from my favorite steak restaurant in Pocatello, and I am still smiling. (Let me also state that MyFitnesssPal app strongly encouraged me to eat only half, and to skip the toast, haha).
What I am reminiscing about:
Race for the Cure back in NC with this fun crew! Always a fun springtime tradition. I love these ladies.
What I'm loving:
What I've been up to:
Work travel! Paper writing! Class presentations! More paper writing! Physical therapy! Normal work duties!
Ohhh--and a tiny bit of Idaho friend fun! 😁👯❤️
What I'm dreading:
Spring cleaning my car now that Pocatello is finally free of snow (like, in the last three weeks). Not my thing, y'all. Not my thing. 🙅🏻🙅🏻
What I'm excited about:
Several fun personal trips in May!
What I'm watching:
When I need to feel inspired, this is my go-to. Minus the hot boyfriend, I can so relate to the lead character. I sure do love a good "personal triumph" movie!!
What I'm Reading:
I adore C.S. Lewis' writings, and had never read this one. I love his creativity with a serious topic. I highly recommend this one for my fellow Christians!
What I'm listening to:
So regardless of the fact that this song *may* have been written about drugs (and if you know me, not my thing), I LOVE it and it's been on repeat. I feel like my 30s have been exactly that--learning to fly--as a professional, a single woman, and grad/doctoral student.
What I'm doing this weekend:
Writing. Sleeping. Cleaning.
Jealous, yet????
Have a great weekend, everyone!







Comments
Post a Comment