Six Month Catch-Up!!!!

It isn't every day (or month or year, for that matter) that a human can look at their life and be utterly dumbfounded by the way that God moves. Sure, all of us who follow Him can see Him working each day, in big and small ways. But those life-changing, momentous, gut-wrenching years (good or bad).....those seem to be more rare.  I am currently in the midst of one of those years.  

I haven't written in the last six months. I think that part of this delay has been the question of "who even reads this, anyway?" Ha! This is not one of those blogs with a massive following. More than that, it has simply been an INTENSE time in my life.  I am going to attempt to catch up on the last six months, in abbreviated form, because this blog used to be somewhat of a personal diary for me. I used to enjoy looking back at my thoughts, silly or otherwise, and reflect on my life. I also feel that these last six months have provided me with an AMAZING amount of God stories, and I just simply need to honor him by sharing them, even with a few readers. 

So get ready, blogger friends who choose to read these entries. And get ready for a new blog name....Salembrookie is no longer fitting!! =) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

an epic week

pre-wedding festivities continue!