8 out of 14......
graduate school classes are DONE!! Think it's taking me long enough?! Yeah. I do, too. This was my FOURTH SPRING AT UNC-GREENSBORO. Ugh. But I'm learning a TON....I love almost all of my professors....and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. 6 more to go, 3 of which that are apparently rough. Oh well. For now, I have a three week break, and I plan to enjoy every single night without homework.
Oh, and aside from the grace of God....I have to give credit to the following for getting me through this semester.
Thank you to my pillow for catching my numerous tears when I thought that the world was ending. Thank you to my newly-purchased daily contact lenses for keeping my eyes mostly white when they were fighting me after only four hours of sleep, night after night. Thank you to my friends for not dumping me when I couldn't hang out with you. And thank you to Facebook groups, for letting me see status updates from classmates which affirmed that I was NOT the only one going nuts!
Oh, and aside from the grace of God....I have to give credit to the following for getting me through this semester.
![]() | |
| Oh, Dorito Loco Taco. You are heaven on earth for midnight food cravings. You never once failed me when I needed the comfort of your unique shell/meat/toppings combination. |
Thank you to my pillow for catching my numerous tears when I thought that the world was ending. Thank you to my newly-purchased daily contact lenses for keeping my eyes mostly white when they were fighting me after only four hours of sleep, night after night. Thank you to my friends for not dumping me when I couldn't hang out with you. And thank you to Facebook groups, for letting me see status updates from classmates which affirmed that I was NOT the only one going nuts!


Comments
Post a Comment