matt and lauren barber

Another fun cousin wedding! Another fun cousin wedding in the winter! Another fun cousin in the cold. =) My uncle and aunt have now married the third of their four boys. The older two were married just last year. Matt and Lauren were married last week in the beautiful mountains outside of Boone, where they met at Appalachian State last year. They are both wonderful people with a heart for God and a heart for people. They are both one-in-a-million kind of people.  I am so happy for them as they dive into married life in their 20's!  I am also grateful that we all had a fun reason to get together, as the last time we were together was at Gramps' funeral in January. I love time with extended family so much!

The cousin photo - missing a ton this time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter and Spring 2017 Recap (A "life of Brooke" shocker!!)

pre-wedding festivities continue!

Capri and Getting Home (final italy blog)