August
Be prepared. I am catching up on my blogging. =)
My life since July has been a whirlwind. No, let's say a category four hurricane. Whatever possessed me to move in the month of August, I don't know, but it was the most ill conceived plan of all time. It couldn't be helped, but WOWZA. August is new student orientation, for which I am solely responsible. And we had the biggest class of all time this month. I am good, now, but was a little coma-ish about a week ago.
The great thing is that I am in a great new apartment. I am sharing that apartment with one of my dearest friends until she gets married in November. The start to the year has gone well, with only a couple "flip out" moments on my part. AND I have a wonderful new assistant who has helped me tremendously already. And I have been able to take some personal time off this week, and so I am rising out of my coma. =)
My life since July has been a whirlwind. No, let's say a category four hurricane. Whatever possessed me to move in the month of August, I don't know, but it was the most ill conceived plan of all time. It couldn't be helped, but WOWZA. August is new student orientation, for which I am solely responsible. And we had the biggest class of all time this month. I am good, now, but was a little coma-ish about a week ago.
The great thing is that I am in a great new apartment. I am sharing that apartment with one of my dearest friends until she gets married in November. The start to the year has gone well, with only a couple "flip out" moments on my part. AND I have a wonderful new assistant who has helped me tremendously already. And I have been able to take some personal time off this week, and so I am rising out of my coma. =)
Comments
Post a Comment