randomness
Why is that every time I enter Charlotte I fear for my life on the road? No, really. I'm not joking. The minute I get past Lake Norman and close to Uptown - all safe roads end and things are nuts. And I've lived in California and driven the 405 freeway to work every day, people!! Charlotte is insane!!!!
Genetics is a funny thing....I wish I had my brother's performance genes. Sadly, not in the cards. And he isn't even performing anymore. Good grief. If I could be doing anything else in life other than what I'm doing....I'd want to be on broadway. Or the voice of a Disney character. Or on Glee. Maybe we will get to do in Heaven what we weren't able to do on earth?? One can hope, right?
My name is Brooke Barber, and I am seasonally depressed. I NEED THE SUN!!! I NEED THE RAIN TO STOP!!! Maybe being back in my old office with NO window would be better then being able to see the rain and clouds.
Genetics is a funny thing....I wish I had my brother's performance genes. Sadly, not in the cards. And he isn't even performing anymore. Good grief. If I could be doing anything else in life other than what I'm doing....I'd want to be on broadway. Or the voice of a Disney character. Or on Glee. Maybe we will get to do in Heaven what we weren't able to do on earth?? One can hope, right?
My name is Brooke Barber, and I am seasonally depressed. I NEED THE SUN!!! I NEED THE RAIN TO STOP!!! Maybe being back in my old office with NO window would be better then being able to see the rain and clouds.
Comments
Post a Comment